Palm EFB Single Barrel Press
The moisture content of the Fresh EFB which comes directly from the Palm Oil Mill is reduced by the Press from approximately 70% m/c to 50% - 55% m/c, each EFB is usually torn into 3-4 discrete chunks.
The juice which is squeezed out contains sludge oil from which 0.2% to 0.3% OER can be recovered by transferring the juice to the Palm Oil Mill's existing Oil Recovery System.
Technology parameter of Palm EFB Single Barrel Press
- Model : SE/SSBP 50
- Capacity : 12 Mt/Hr (Fresh EFB)
- Motor : 45 Kw + 2.2 Kw (60 hp + 3 hp)
- Gearbox : SEW Eurodrive or equivalent
- Hydraulic Plug : Hinged Hydraulic Plug c/w, 30T Hydraulic Power Pack & Cylinder and 3 hp power & control unit.
- Function : To bring down the moisture content of EFB and squeeze out the juice for oil recovery ( about 0.2% OER).
- Feed Stock : Whole EFB
- Fibre Produced : Bunch in discrete pieces (m/c : 50% to 55%)